Cole’s Quality Foods, Inc. is a well established and growing industry leader in the frozen food category. Cole’s offers an excellent working environment, and competitive pay & benefits package.
To apply for any position, email resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or print and fill out this application and return to:
38 Commerce Ave. SW suite 400
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
Please reference the position applying for. No phone calls from applicants are accepted at any of our locations.
No open positions at this time.
No open positions at this time.
The Sanitation Supervisor oversees assigned areas of responsibilities and directs the hourly associates for work assignments. Essential duties of cleaning assigned maintenance with the Master Sanitation Schedule and more. Attention to detail with maintaining daily dilution logs for bulk chemicals. Mixing and handling aggressive chemicals is required.
Other Key Duties:
• Adheres to Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) with enforcement of Sanitation Standard Operating Procedures (SSOP’s), Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s)
• Daily reports to management team on shift progress-including issues
• Safety and Security that observes and participates in safety and security procedures. That reports potential unsafe conditions
• Quality Management that looks for ways to improve and promote quality, demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness
• 2-5 years Management Experience, including handling of aggressive chemicals
• Experience in Food Safety and Quality
• Training of hands-on of E-Stops, guarding, safety switches, presence sensing devices, pallet jack, and other safety devices on equipment
• Machine Op-Heavy lift required
• Education, work experience, and specialized skills with safety and proper safety procedures
Interested candidates submit resume via email: email@example.com (no phone calls are accepted) or pick up an application at location:
Coles Quality Foods, Inc.
1420 Progress Street
North Liberty IA 52317
Description of Duties: Responsible for performing highly diversified duties to install, troubleshoot, repair and maintain production and facility equipment according to safety, predictive and productive maintenance systems and processes to support the achievement of the site’s business goals and objectives. Includes performing maintenance duties as assigned including, but not limited to the following: providing emergency/unscheduled and preventative maintenance on production equipment; perform mechanic skills including, but not limited to, mechanical, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic, troubleshooting and repair of production machines. and interpret equipment manuals and work orders to perform required maintenance and service; using MP2 keep notes on PMs, track labor hours, and write work orders for any jobs preformed that are not already in the MP2 maintenance system. May be required to work in production as directed. Good communication skills with both management and co-workers in area.
• Ability to be heavy lift certified.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment, as well as both on a team and alone.
• Ability to work in various environmental conditions.
• Four or more years manufacturing experience.
• Requires a high school diploma/GED and completion of a craft apprenticeship, or an equivalent number of years of education and production maintenance qualification.
• Gold Work Keys Certification preferred.
Shift: Shift assignment after probationary period by Seniority (rotating 12 hr shift 7 am/pm to 7 am/pm)
Rate: Commensurate with current maintenance skill level.